We are a cycling club that caters for all levels and interests:
- from elite competitive cyclist to
- someone who wants to have a go to
- someone just interested in a recreational cycle
And all types of cycling are catered for:
- road race
- time trial
- mountainbike XC and downhill
- with members also specialising in adventure racing and triathlon
Club membership is a minimal charge of £15 [ however competition requires a Cycling Ireland licence which the club secretary can sort out ]. There are many ways to join Apollo CT:
- Just turn up at the ‘Sat Bun Run’ – 9.00am each Saturday morning, leaving Apollo Club Rooms in Lurgan – going out for 2 – 3 hours …. controlled pace …. with an optional stop for a bun. Simply introduce yourself to any of the Apollo clad riders and they will look after you.
- Message one of our contacts on this site.
- Call into our Club House on 42 High St, Lurgan
- Go to the Apollo Social media pages and place up a notice.
If you want to join, the first step is to take out a Cycling Ireland license via the link below, selecting Apollo as the club. There are different membership types available, ranging from a basic license to a full racing license. If you’re unsure what type is most suitable, then it’s best to speak first with a senior member of the club who can advise you
For instructions on how to complete the Cycling Ireland license application and joining up with Apollo, please view our
All new members should complete a membership application form and provide this along with their membership fee when joining. The editable PDF application form can be downloaded below
By joining Apollo, all new members agree to abide by the Club Constitution. The constitution can be viewed at the link below
Apollo Cycling Team also has a duty of care to protect members who are children or vulnerable
adults. All new and current members should review and familiarise themselves with the policy on a regular basis